Dedicated to Creating Healthy, Thriving Organizations
Over 30 years ago, while facilitating stress management workshops for Fortune 100 employees, Connie discovered the unhealthy stress and anxiety generated by toxic organization cultures – bad bosses, fear-based management styles, political in-fighting, employees under-appreciated and overworked, as well as dysfunctional decision making. If these were the best companies, what was happening at the worst? Thus, she began a lifelong mission supporting leaders in creating healthy, thriving organizations and employees.
Academically Trained, Real World Grounded
Building upon undergraduate degrees in Psychology and Education from Montclair State University, Connie graduated from one of the most respected and highly-rated Master’s programs for understanding organization behavior, American University and NTL Masters program in Human and Organization Development.. Her real-world experience as a Quality Director and Director of Training for Johnson & Johnson, and Director of Organization Effectiveness at Freddie Mac, enables her to truly understand the executive role. In 1993 she founded Performance Partners.
As a lifelong learner, Connie regularly continues developing her expertise, including a two-year coaching certification from Newfield Network; a one-year executive teambuilding certification from Human Factors; certification in the Balanced Scorecard, by Kaplan and Norton; Culture Transformation Tools certification, by Richard Barrett and Culture Change, by Human Synergistics. Her unique expertise also includes development of proprietary systems, such as Performance Partners Strategic Start® and additional certifications too numerous and diverse to list, but happily shared upon request.
Why Performance Partners is Healthy and Thriving
For over two decades clients have derived great value from Connie:
- As a trusted advisor and partner with inspiring expertise and passion
- Consistently supporting their success and maintaining strict confidentiality
- Creating a relationship yielding dual payoffs, focusing on team dynamics conducive to healthy thriving teams, while facilitating projects to set strategic direction, change cultures and increase the organization’s effectiveness. Even her unique executive onboarding process simultaneously builds the executive team.
- Designing a customized approach targeting your needs and expectations, while approaching your business with a whole system perspective.
- Matching your need with the expertise needed, by drawing upon a network of experienced, proven, senior-level consultants and coaches—at a fraction of the price of the large firms—for comparable experience and talent.