Organization Effectiveness Consulting. Executive & Team Coaching. Customized.
At Performance Partners, you’re the focus of everything we do.
Recognizing that every organization’s situation, needs and goals are unique, we begin every engagement by listening. What is your situation? What is working? What are the results you think would take your organization to the next level of performance?
Next we chart a course with clearly defined objectives. Perhaps you want to enhance awareness of strategic opportunities, to create strategies you’ll execute confidently. Or want to communicate your strategy and ignite passion around a compelling vision. Maybe you want to increase employee engagement and build thriving teams. Everything we do saves you time and money and builds your capabilities and health.
To do it we assemble talent matched precisely to your needs, drawing from our network of experienced, senior coaches and organizational effectiveness consultants.
We know you may have concerns about using a consultant new to you. Will it work? Will it be worth the investment in precious executive time? Money? That is why we provide you with a satisfaction guarantee and have since day one with all our clients.
Since 1993 we’ve delivered on our promise, every time, to 100% of our clients.
Performance Partners Satisfaction Guarantee.
What You Can Expect from Performance Partners
- After initial conversations, we put our promise in writing.
- We spell out what we’ll deliver, when, and at what cost.
- You’ll never be surprised by an invoice from us.
- We ask for and depend on your open, honest feedback.
- If you’re unsatisfied in any way we correct it and make it right.
- Inspired vision, dynamic strategy;
- A healthy transformed organizational culture;
- High performance executive and team coaching;
- Strategic Start Executive Onboarding
The Performance Partners Process
- Free Initial Consultation:
We listen to understand your situation and objectives,
and customize organizational effectiveness coaching
and consulting services to achieve them.
- Written Proposal:
Including exactly what services we’ll provide to achieve
the results you desire, how long it will take and what it
will cost, along with your consultant’s or coaches
credentials and experience.
- Letter of Agreement:
A transparent, plain English document spelling-out our
agreements; what we’ll deliver, what tasks we’ll perform,
and what we need from you.
A Collaborative Partnership
Working together, here’s what we’ll do:
- Customize a solution tailored expressly for your situation
and objectives; from strategic planning to team coaching
to culture change, and more.
- Develop and produce all the meeting/training/coaching materials.
- Facilitate the process every step of the way.
- Ask for your feedback mid-course and at the end, to
ensure we’re on-track and keep us moving forward.
- Adjust the process as needed to achieve desired results
and to do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction.
This is the Performance Partners promise.